30 November 2007

The Week is Over

I've been busy this week working on a talk for the department seminar (not to mention AGU and potential interviews), so my time vanished quite quickly. However, the talk is done now and it went well, so now I'm a little braindead.

Tomorrow is December, so time to start thinking about "Best of 2007" lists. I think I may run a contest on TIG and here to win copies of my "Best of 2007" CD, so stay tuned. Lots of good stuff, music-wise, this year.

I also recently upgraded my computing environment to add 2GB of RAM, a 20" Dell Widescreen LCD monitor (gasp! Dell monitor on an Apple, for shame! Except, of course, the $400 on an excellent monitor) and a 500GB Seagate external HD. Good times!

Here is my current iPod Top 10:
1 "Foundations" by Kate Nash
2 "Sophia" by the Toothaches
3 "Prescilla" by Bats for Lashes
4 "Almost Ready" by Dinosaur Jr.
5 "Friday Night at the Drive-In Bingo" by Jens Lekman
6 "New Dawn Fades" by Joy Division
7 "Geld Essen" by K.I.Z.
8 "Girls and Boys in Love" by the Rumble Strips
9 "Let's Dance to Joy Division" by the Wombats
10 "The Punks are Writing Love Songs" by Tullycraft

No comments: