12 December 2005

12/12 in the Windy City

Big Lou is right ... The A's are stockpiling pitchers ... maybe its time for the A's and Rangers to trade OF for SP, eh?

I'm in Chicago right now, and I like it. Maybe I miss the east coast ... although Chicago isn't fully east coast, but it does have Dunkin' Donuts on every corner. Ah yes.

Best New Music
Gogol Bordello - Gypsy Punks - Think Molotov meets the Leningrad Cowboys. Or something.
Maximo Park - A Certain Trigger - Fun, dancy rock stuff.
Molotov - Dance and Dense Denso - Think Molotov. Its that easy.

1 comment:

biglou said...

I don't get you people and your love of Dunkin' Donuts. I went to one in Chicago with Jennifer, and I didn't get anything. The Donuts don't look that special, and I don't drink anything except espresso, so really, I'd rather go to Starbucks.