08 January 2007

Captain Jack, how we miss ye...


Now we must wait until 1/16 to enjoy Season 2 of Doctor Who. It still saddens me to know that Christopher Eccleston isn't back for Season 2. He was fabulous as the Doctor, and after watching Season 1 again, I think he might rank a close second to Tom Baker for me (sacrilege! Blasphemy!) That and I still love the Daleks (and others would agree). Apparently Season 3 of Doctor Who has an episode titled "Daleks in Manhattan" which sounds too cool for words.

And if anyone knows when the Captain Jack spinoff Torchwood gets released on DVD stateside, I'd love to know.

I hate these musical doldrums in the early part of the year after Christmas. Not much to talk about on that front beyond my new love for the band El Perro Del Mar. Good stuff ...

No comments: