22 March 2007

All the excitement of Erik's purchases


Well, I was in Berkeley yesterday and spent too much at Amoeba, as usual. "What did Erik purchase?" you ask. Good question.

Blue Scholars - Blue Scholars: For a mere $5! And its better than I imagined, especially "The Ave", which is, surprisingly, about the Ave in Seattle.
Common Market - Common Market: Another fine Seattle hip-hop act for a mere $5!
Palace Music - Lost Blues & Other Songs: I have this on LP, but wanted a copy to put on my iPod, and for $7, who could say no? Not I!
LCD Soundsystem - Sound of Silver: I have yet to even scratch the surface of this one.
Modest Mouse - We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank: Again, haven't really absorbed it, but it seems more splintered than previous Mouse albums. We'll see ...

No comments: