21 February 2007

iPod Top 10 & another damn show to watch


So, I've somehow been sucked into watching Battlestar Galactica, the revived Sci-Fi Channel series that started back up a few years ago. I was honestly surprised how much I liked it (even if the general plot reminded me of the Macross Saga of Robotech and the effects were very Firefly.) We'll see how it goes, but it seems to have it all there: cool ships, mass destrucion, fun characters, etc. However, where are the robotic teddybears? Thats what I ask you folks? Where are the robotic teddybears?!

Here is my current iPod top 10. Enjoy!
10 Between the Moon & the Ocean - the Bon Savants
9 This Sentence Will Ruin/Save Your Life - Born Ruffians
8 Esther's - Amon Tobin
7 The Sons of Cain - Ted Leo & the Pharmacists
6 Rachel Says - Campaign for Real-Time
5 Scenic World - Beirut
4 Did I Step On Your Trumpet? - Danielson
3 The Prayer - Bloc Party
2 Rut! - B for Brontosaurus
1 Made of Steam - Dengue Fever

No comments: