08 February 2006

I've got a theory.

Ever just wake up in a funk but you have no good explanation for it? I'm convinced it has something to do with the previous nights dreams, even if you don't remember them. They somehow leak into your conscious mood. Today is one of those days for me. Kind of down, for no reason I can fully understand. Ah well. Maybe I had dreams involving Evil Bunnies.

Today I'm mostly horrified by George Deutsch, the latest in Dubya's long line of woefully underqualified politic appointees. On what planet does a 24-year-old journalism major who DIDN'T GRADUATE become the public relations director for NASA? Well, luckily, one where he resigns in scandal and shame. How many more years of Deutsches and Mike Browns do we have to survive? I'm scared.

Ok, thats as political as I'm going to get on this blog.

Come on, why isn't it baseball season yet? At least spring training? I'd take an intrasquad game at this point.

No comments: