03 February 2006

Soup or Bowl

I've recently come to discover that more people than I thought actually read my blog. Not that I find this disconcerting or disturbing, but I was just a little surprised. I mean, its like assuming that only 1 or 2 people look through your windows at night only to discover that its more like a dozen. Wait, no. Thats not it at all. Imagine a lemon, but with small holes in the side that emit light. Now, take that lemon and put it on a cart. Maybe a small child's rollerskate. Then, strap a large Pratt & Whitney jet engine to it. That's what I'm talking about. Really.

A few observations for today, Friday 2/3:
1 - I'm cold. I should have brought a sweater.
2 - I'm sleepy. But not complaining that TGIF has been keeping me up late (get your mind out of there, thank you very much).
3 - I just ate cold chicken soup because I can't find a microwave in the new building.
4 - I'm seeing a high school production of "Arsenic & Old Lace" tonight.
5 - At this production, I will be meeting TGIF's best friend.
6 - I woke up this morning I had a Unicorn's song stuck in my head, then proceeded to torment TGIF with the entire Unicorn's album.

Superbowl weekend! I'm not as excited as I should be, considering I live in Seattle and the Seahawks are, in fact, in the Superbowl. If they were to win, the world will stop spinning and that will be that. I just hope this city learns to have a sports riot. I'll likely watch at least a little of the game, but we'll see. Might be fun to run around the city when its abandoned. However, my prediction: Seattle 27 Pittsburgh 24.

No comments: