28 February 2006

Rain

I had a minor freakout this morning for no good reason. Maybe it was the rain, maybe it was unsettled dreams, but I had a panic attack. Luckily, my sense returned and I realized that I am an idiot and need to stop worrying so much. Done and done. Well, sort of. Just need to make it to Thursday ...

Oh yes, and I've now taken on a project where I will be measuring the Mg isotopic composition of a suite of volcanic rocks. I think Big Lou would be proud.

Thats all for today.

2 comments:

Jess H said...

as a girl prone to panic attacks, I recommend a long hot bath, a glass of wine... and oh, yeah, some paxil. we're almost 30, right? of course we're gonna fret about relationships. would have thought we'd have figured all this out by now... bleh.

biglou said...

I'm pretty sure that the Mg isotopic compisition of volcanic rocks is the last "Big Question" in science. It's the Fermat's Last Theorem of geology.