07 May 2006

Big Changes to the blog

Hello all --

When I started this blog, I had no idea what I was doing. I ranted about things - baseball, music, love, life - but really, it was merely of interest to people who know me. That's all well and good, but I would like to become universal. Ok, not universal, but more universal. I had attempted to do this my attempting to write my Island of Lost Albums column, but that failed pretty miserably. Instead, I needed to simply. I needed to attempt something that can be done is less than 1 hours per day. So, I was struck by a new idea: the Shuffle of the Day. Starting tomorrow, each day I will have a paragraph or two about the first song to come up on my iPod (set on shuffle) in the morning. I'll keep a little journal on what I think about when I hear the song. Maybe my attempt at a Songbook. That's why the blog got a new name: Ionic Radiio (no, it's not a typo). I'd like to get any comments once I get rolling. Don't worry, the other stuff will stick around too, but I'd like to have a little rhyme or reason to the whole thing. Hope you enjoy it!

Erik

No comments: