27 October 2006

Cloudy headed Friday

I thought Friday's were supposed to be filled with sunshine, lollipops and roses. Oh well. I think the Midwestern cold that has struck the department has finally caught up with me. Dammit! We'll see how I survive ...

With that being said, not much to say lucidly today ...

New TIG review Viva Voce - Get Yr Blood Sucked Out

And my current iPod Top 10
10 Meeting Paris Hilton - CSS
9 Do You Remember? - Cars Can Be Blue
8 We Share Our Mothers' Health - the Knife
7 Jeane, If You're Ever in Portland - Casiotone for the Painfully Alone
6 Seein Thangs - DJ Shadow with David Banner
5 A Pillar of Salt - the Thermals
4 No Rest for the Weary - Blue Scholars
3 Seems to be on My Mind - Suburban Kids with Biblical Names
2 Compliments (Shibuyaka Remix by Nick Zinner) - Bloc Party
1 Hope There's Someone - Antony & the Johnsons

I thought about posting a cute animal today, but instead I'll just post this picture of David Eckstein apparently vomiting into his own mouth. Yeah, he's the Ecksteiniest!

**EDIT: Hey, and guess what? He won the World Series MVP. Go figure. Everyone else can have their hitting and plate discipline, he clearly leads the league in gentlemenly conduct!**

No comments: