13 October 2006

The week's end

OK, good week. I'd give it 4.5 out of 5 stars, minus 0.5 stars for the bruise on my hand.

I've added this image I saw on ESPN soccernet because, well, its not the soccer that got my attention:


Ah yes ...

Anyway, most of this week seem to be filled with my evergrowing love and admiration for Dinosaur Comics. I think my friend Marie for buying me a $1 "My Tyrannosaurus Rex Notebook" to keep track of my T. Rex-related ramblings.

So, here is my current iPod Top 10. Not much has changed ...
10 Terror! by the Rakes
9 Jeane, If You're Ever in Portland by Casiotone for the Painfully Alone
8 I Was a Love by TV on the Radio
7 Seein' Thangs by DJ Shadow featuring David Banner
6 Hope There's Someone by Antony & the Johnsons
5 We Share Our Mothers' Health by the Knife
4 Love Travels Faster by Halo Benders
3 No Rest for the Weary by the Blue Scholars
2 A Pillar of Salt by the Thermals
1 Meeting Paris Hilton by CSS

And just for kicks, considering I have a different library on my iBook, here is its top 10!
10 How We Know by the Thermals
9 Heartbeats by the Knife
8 Our Days in Kansas by Tullycraft
7 It's Not Too Beautiful by the Beta Band
6 Johnny Mathis' Feet by American Music Club
5 I Know the Pattern by the Thermals
4 Proletariat Blues by the Blue Scholars
3 We Share Our Mothers' Health by the Knife
2 Where There's a Wish There's a Whalebone by the Islands
1 No Rest for the Weary by the Blue Scholars

Enjoy!

No comments: