20 October 2006

Top 10 and some updates

The week is done ... I don't know if I can survive soccer/ultimate frisbee four times each week. We'll see.

Looking forward to the weekend (I hope).

I have an odd trio of mini-reviews up right now, for the Rapture, DJ Shadow and TV on the Radio. Enjoy!.


I was looking for a figure of "blobs of magma" on google images yesterday for a talk and found this instead. I mean, really, doesn't it get across the same message? Yeah, I thought so ...


Here are my weekly Top 10, for those of you keen on keeping tabs on my music
iPod
10 Be Gentle with Me - The Boy Least Likely To
9 Seein Thangs - DJ Shadow with David Banner
8 Seems To Be on My Mind - Suburban Kids with Biblical Names
7 Jeane, If You're Ever in Portland - Casiotone for the Painfully Alone
6 Pull Shapes - the Pipettes
5 We Share Our Mothers' Health - the Knife
4 No Rest for the Weary - Blue Scholars
3 Meeting Paris Hilton - CSS
2 A Pillar of Salt - the Thermals
1 Hope There's Someone - Antony & the Johnsons

No comments: