13 November 2006

I seem to always play the role of Riley


Ok, the title is a little melodramatic, but it was another odd weekend for me. Not necessarily bad, but complicated. It prompted me to watch Moulin Rouge, which is still love. Speaking of, it also made me feel like a hopeless romantic in the sense that even after all the bad things that I've experienced in relationships (being mislead, being cheated on, being dumped, etc.) I still have this odd belief in love. Maybe I would have worked out well in the Bohemian lifestyle like Christian and its odd that I can even say that Moulin Rouge isn't a sad movie to me. It is just melancholy thats all. Now, I just need to batten down the hatches and weather this one. I'm actually oddly optimistic ... I think.

I wish I had more to say today, but I don't.

No comments: