27 March 2006

Snow showerings and rampant spending

This weekend seems especially short to me. Ah well. Saturday I spent too much money on CD, purchasing the Mclusky retrospective Mcluskyism, the first volume of Magnetic Fields 69 Love Songs (to finish off the collection), the new Editors disc The Back Room and for $2.99, Out Hud's Let Us Never Speak of It Again. I also picked up a copy of the Coup's Party Music for TGIF. That's what I get for going to a record store after drinking at a beer tasting event. Ah well.

Sunday was spent hiking after taking the wrong road the first time. TGIF and I trekked up to Lake 22 east of Granite Falls. It was a good time although it was raining when we left the car and snow at the top of the trail.

Here is the trailhead:


Here is the top:


(Yes, that is TGIF)

So there you have it. And now its less than a week until MLB opening day. Yeah!

1 comment:

Jesse said...

I need to move to WA.

Well, anywhere with snow.