03 March 2006

Southern Fried Everything

So last night TGIF and I made ourselves a pile of mashed potatoes, kale (which, unfortunately, was not to TGIF's liking), butter rolls and southern fried chicken. Now, having recently returned from a trip to vegetarianism, I forgot how tasty it is even after watching it bath in a pool of hot oil. What's my point here? I need to fry more things. Or at least try it. Ok, well, maybe not.

However, it still doesn't want to make me move to the south I'm afraid.

As usual, here is my iPod Top 10 for the week:

10 Johnny Mathis' Feet - American Music Club
9 Nature Anthem - Grandaddy
8 Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Bittersweet Symphony - Jay Z vs. the Verve
7 Heartbeats - Jose Gonzalez
6 Soul Meets Body - Death Cab for Cutie
5 Steady, As She Goes - the Raconteurs
4 Heartbeats - The Knife
3 This Modern Love - Bloc Party
2 Rock & Roll Queen - the Subways
1 When You Wasn't Famous - the Streets

No comments: